2017 PUBLIC HEALTH IN THE ROCKIES
Unlocking the Future: Embracing Innovation and Inclusiveness
OCTOBER 4-6, 2017
Keystone Conference Center
Colorado Public Health Association (CPHA)
Colorado Society for Public Health Education (COSOPHE)
Public Health Nurses Association of Colorado (PHNAC)
Wyoming Public Health Association (WPHA)
The goals of the conference are to:
- Provide a forum for public health professionals to develop new skills, demonstrate best practices, exchange lessons learned, share current research, and discover valuable resources.
- Offer a multi-disciplinary conference program that encompasses the broad aspects of public health.
- Stimulate innovation in public health practice.
- Provide an annual meeting opportunity for the memberships of the affiliate associations.
- Encourage networking of all professions represented in public health.
The intended audience for this conference includes, but is not limited to:
- community service providers
- health educators
- program coordinators and administrators
- environmental health professionals
- community health workers
- patient navigators
- public health officers
- researchers and faculty
- mental health professionals
- policy professionals
- related health specialists