Membership Benefits include: a unified voice to promote public health values, science, and practices, registration discounts at our annual education conference, quarterly electronic newsletter, professional development, networking activities, membership directory, listserv on public health policy, access to information on emerging public health issues, practice, and policies, education and training opportunities, scholarships, advocacy on well-reasoned policy – locally, statewide, and nationally, a bridge to address unmet needs by interacting with our varied partners across the range of public health disciplines, acknowledgement of excellence in and contributions to the field through member leadership awards, and participation in National Public Health Week.
TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!!!!!
Due to this site being hacked earlier this year we are a bit handcuffed in how we can renew memberships. SO we have come up with a simple (we hope) solution.
At the bottom of this page is a button to DONATE to WPHA.
- Click the donate button
- This will take you to a PayPal site.
- Put in the Amount (see below for options)
- Click either the Donate with Paypal Button to pay with an existing PayPal account, or click the Donate with a Debit or Credit Card Button.
- Fill out all the information
- At the top of the page is a section for Special Instructions to the seller- Please put your name and the word Dues in the special instructions (e.g., Joe Grandpre, DUES)
- Hit the Donate Now button at the bottom of the page and you are DONE!!
Individual = $30
Student = $15
Agency = $100
Sponsoring/Exhibiting = $60
You may also download our WPHA Membership Application if you prefer to remit payment via mail.
WPHA REGISTRATION CODE - Aff2017
If you have ANY Questions or problems please contact Joe Grandpre (307-777-8654) or Toni Reeves (307-777-5800)